View Profile JamalMason

All 6 Game Reviews

2 w/ Responses

Nice to see someone making fun of egoraptor and his shitty let's play channel. They're responsible for a lot of cancerous shit on the internet.

I gotta be honest I avoided clicking this because the thumbnail looked like a bad ms paint drawing. This game suffers a bit because of the presentation. I think you could have made it look just a bit nicer. other than that tho this game is pretty good. I liked the gameplay. simple yet challenging. the Dialogue in the cut-scenes and the humor was good too. What i think i liked most tho was the message. I share your views on all the issues in the game.. except perhaps in level 3. I don't know if i'm to construe that you dislike oney from that part. his jokes can be a little immature some times but in my opinion he's one of the least douchey animators around... any way I'm glad i played this game. 4 stars.
also nyan doge isn't an actual thing right?.. Please tell me it's not.

Manly-Chicken responds:

It's not making fun of Oney, he's fine, it's making fun of the guys who COPY Oney's art style.

Such a simple and peaceful game. I enjoyed it greatly. it's been a long time since I've played a game that gives off such a serene vibe. 5 stars.

Didn't enjoy the gameplay too much, thought it was just a bit too simplistic. but I love the artwork!.
quite good considering the 72 Hour time limit though.

Very intersting

for some reason this is very fun to watch. looks like some fairly complex programming. I'd be interested to know what you used to power the 3d.

Kirl responds:

Thanks, the 3d is entirely faked by my code. I scale and move the rings depending on their z/depth value (I use their size as a z/depth value). The bigger they are the closer they are to the viewer, so the faster they move and scale.

its ok

could of used some better presentation. and you can cheat by moving your mouse quickly out of the game area at the start point and quickly into it on the end point.

Impossible medal

The C-C-COMBO MAKER medal is glitched. I got a 99+ hit aerial combo and did well over 80 damage but still no medal. Great game tho.

I'm an artist/animator/guitarist from Australia, although I wouldn't say I'm particularly good at any one of those things.

26, Male